Sunday, June 21, 2020

Book Review: Grave Consequences by Lena Gregory @LenaGregory03 ~ #CozyMystery ~ Bay Island Psychic, Book 5


My Review:

I'm excited to be back on Bay Island with Cass, Bee, Stephanie, Tank and Luke.

Cass's mystical talents are hitting an all time high - she hears voices of the departed constantly. The voices bombard her as she tries to run her business and go about her normal routine. When she hears about the haunting of the Bay Island lighthouse, she can decipher if the voices are warning her about the lighthouse or something else. Then, one of the local lighthouse keepers falls to his death out of one of the lighthouse windows. Cass now isn't sure if his death was accidental or on purpose, or rooted in the mundane or the mystical. Either way, Cass finds herself right in the middle of the investigation. The victim was not faultless and the author gives the reader plenty of means, motives, and opportunities to figure out along the way.

Grave Consequences is another fabulous book in the Bay Island Psychic series. I feel like Cass, Bee, and Stephanie are friends and I enjoy their characters, actions, and antics. Their dynamics create a warm and emotional friendship, where they all have each other's backs and best interested at heart. Cass is a very down-to-earth character and has been likable from the beginning of the series. I find her easy to connect to, whether you believe in her abilities or not. Stephanie and Bee are excellent sidekicks, always there for her and supportive.

I enjoy the flow of the story, the just right pacing, and the smooth conversational dialogue between everyone. As with all of the books in the Bay Island Psychic series, I find myself totally immersed in the plot, the characters, and the setting. I visualize the story and find myself wanting to tag along with Cass, Bee, and Stephanie on their many adventures.

I may have been provided an ebook of this series to review but I will be buying a paperback for my bookshelf.

My Rating:



Book Details:

Title: Grave Consequences
Series: Bay Island Psychic, Book 5
Author: Lena Gregory
Publisher: Beyond the Page Publishing
Pages: 310
Genre: Cozy Mystery

Purchase Your Copy:






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a beautiful review! I'm so happy you enjoyed the story and this series!

    ReplyDelete